I know you're counting down the days until you can leave the office or school and ditch the serious envoironment to seek some sunshine and relaxation. Packing can be daunting! I'm here to help you ensure you get all you need to unwind and enjoy your times with friends, family, or some quiet time with yourself.
Beach Bag: Use this as your handbag or carry on while traveling to your spring break destination.
- Wallet (keep some cash on you in case you run into any issues with your cards)
- Reusable water bottle (make sure it’s empty if you’re going through airport security!)
- A bikini cover-up (in case your luggage gets delayed!)
- 3-5 swimsuits
- 3 tank tops and/or tees
- 3 going-out tops
- sweatershirt or sweater in case it gets chilly
- two pairs of jeans
- 2 pairs of shorts
- a nice dress for going out
- flip flops
- basic tote
Bring some mix and match pieces so you can wear an outfit many different ways. Don't forget sunscreen and a beach towel if it's not provided. You'll be sure to have a great time and look great!
[Photos by Nancy]