Off the shoulder look. That's right! Dresses and tops with an off-the-shoulder look are trending right now. Exposed shoulders have had a strong presence, making it a sure thing that once the sun comes out, you'll be seeing it everywhere. This style trend has doubled since the month of January.
Lace up sandals. Sexy strappy sandals are a trend that is still building. As temperatures rise, these are moving up, with pinning up 172% year-over-year according to Pinterest. These are being paired with swimwear, casual looks, and date-night dresses.
Now you know what you have to do to stay current. Have fun shopping and planning your outfits around these three trending "must haves"!
[Photos by Nancy]
Shop more trends @ shopsiloe.com
EASTER CAKE POPS
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- Additional ingredients to prepare cake mixes per package directions
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Hot Pink Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 48 lollipop sticks
- Small decorative candies or decorator sprinkles (optional)
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Bake in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely. For ease in cutting, cover and freeze at least 2 hours.
- TRIM 1/2-inch edge off all sides of frozen cake using serrated knife. Cut cake lengthwise into 6 even rows. Cut each row crosswise into 8 equal pieces. Remove cake pieces from pan and arrange on serving platters.
- PLACE frosting in decorating bag fitted with star tip. Pipe a small swirl of frosting on top of each piece of cake. Sprinkle frosted area with sparkling sugar from frosting or other decorator sprinkles, if desired. Accent with decorative candy, if desired. Insert lollipop stick through frosting into cake.
Nutritional information per serving:
Serving Size (2 cake pops of 48), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 19g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.